Fill in the Blank Friday

Double RAINBOW??

Double BLOG POST!! Unheard of!
I’m jumping on the trend train that Ms. Motormouth and Ms. Spabettie were on. I figure, why not? At least I’ll be in good company!
 Some information about me you probably didn’t know…
1. I like trying new foods, knitting, crafting, gardening, shopping, my kitty, …running? Not yet? Getting close though.

2. A life goal of mine is to own my own business.

3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is I love fantasy tv shows, from things like Once Upon A Time to the sort of trashy HBO True Blood (sorry 😉 )

4. Some wise words that I love are “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new”–Albert Einstein

5. Most mornings you will find me on my computer with a cup of coffee.

6. Right now I am super into finding the perfect accessories for our new place. We hope to get a house in about a year, so painting this place doesn’t make much sense. I’ve been making lots of trips to Target and West Elm and doing lots of online shopping.

7. Right now I am super over renting. I’m ready for us to make a house our home. Patience is a must though.

We are purposely taking it easy this weekend. We have our niece’s birthday party tomorrow (Happy Birthday Kenzie!!) and possibly a photo outing  Sunday! Have a great weekend!

You like this idea for your blog? Make sure to note the source 🙂

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Kristina @ spabettie November 10, 2012 at 4:34 am

oooh, owning your own business – like what? 🙂

I love that you did this – I love learning more about people…

• Reply Bee Voltage November 10, 2012 at 4:38 am

I’m not sure yet! I’ve just always worked with small businesses and it’s made me want one of my own. I love the idea of owning a cafe or a sandwich shop. Something amazingly simple, but something that we do better and differently than anyone else. I know that’s especially hard to do with a cafe …which is why I’m still thinking and not doing 😉

• Reply Kari Koupon November 10, 2012 at 5:51 am

Thanks for sharing! Its fun to get to know other PNW bloggers! I also would love to be done renting for the obvious financial reasons but do love where we live very much.

• Reply Kayla Moothart November 10, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Hooray for sprucing up your house and getting things that you will want to keep for a new HOME! 🙂

• Reply Motormouth November 10, 2012 at 6:09 pm

I didn’t know you are a fan of Once Upon A Time! It’s my current favorite show! I LOVE it! And yay for double blog posts!

• Reply Leah November 13, 2012 at 2:53 am

I love true blood, I have even read all the books, yes I am that nerdy!