Happy New Year!
Heading out to a party tonight and need to bring something for everyone? Freaking out yet? Fear not!! I have you covered!
Bring some of these super awesome Chainti Basil Bites and you will have one happy host or hostess!
Chianti Basil Bites
- 1 Chianti (or other wine) infused hard salami (I got mine from Trader Joe’s), casing removed and sliced
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 6-8 oz. of Pepperjack or other sliceable spicy cheese, cubed/sliced
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes, tops and bottoms sliced off (so they stand)
- 1 small bottle of Tabasco sauce, for drizzling
- 1 package of toothpicks
Looking for some last minute tips for your party this evening? Jenni at A Well Crafted Party has lots of great ideas on how to make sure your party is low stress and awesome!