Better yet, it gets even better when stored for a bit! Try taking along this pasta salad on your next picnic–and let me know how it goes 😉
Before I bust out this recipe–have you signed up for the Portland Bloggers Picnic this Sunday? It’s going to be a blast!!
Although this is a free event–RSVP is required as space is limited! Get your RSVP in here.
Ok–now on to the food!
- 1 lb bowtie pasta, cooked to package instructions
- 2 T pepper-infused olive oil (can substitute regular with chili flakes)
- 2 small zucchini squash, sliced into quartered longways, then chopped post grill
- 10-12 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c diced sun-dried tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan, grated to top
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, lightly crushed with the side of a knife blade, and quartered
- 1 t stone ground mustard
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1/4-1/2 c fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t ground black pepper
- 1/2 c extra-virgin olive oil